Technical recruiters for the built environment
Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Planner based within Cambridge. The Planner will work within the UK and Ireland Systems, Signalling and Infrastructure (SS&I) team.
The successful candidate will manage the preparation and maintenance of integrated and co-ordinated project programmes, reporting to the Lead Planner/Planning Manager.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify critical paths and ensure action plans are developed and implemented
- Provide regular reports and feedback to management on project progress and critical issues
- Conduct regular project co-ordination meetings
- Continuously monitor the programmes in order to maintain accurate data for internal and external purposes
- Experience in a project planning / scheduling role
- Experience and knowledge of Primavera P6 Planning Software
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge and experience of the rail industry, especially rail signalling
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Educated to a degree level
- Knowledge and experience working in a business process environment
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Joe Moss at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search