Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Possession Planner based in Cambridge. The Possession Planner will be a key member of the business under the new 019 Standards.
The successful candidate will plan all access requirements for all functions within the business and liaise with the client delivering the requirements and always ensuring compliance with the 019 Standards.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the performance, development, and success of the regional planning teams
- Book worksites through the national possession planning platform
- Identify and communicate interface risks and opportunities
- Responsible for the identification and management of the deconfliction process
- Represent the business at all access review, access planning, Picop and production meetings when required
- A valid PTS Certificate
- Experience of SSOW planning
- Knowledge of risk assessment process
- Knowledge of HSE requirements
- Emergency First Aid trained
- Manual Handling
- PPS Trained
- High level of presentation and communication skills
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Sam Riley at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search