Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
Job title: Procurement Manager
Salary: Dependant on experience
Job Reference: JHPMP
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join a growing civil contractor within the infrastructure environment.
As a procurement manager the role will see you getting involved with detailed procurement works. The role includes interface with rest of the business .
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implements procurement procedures in keeping with procurement policy and ensures adherence by business units;
- Advises on applicable EU and UK procurement legislation and developments, applicable government policies and procurement routes;
- Supports development of appropriate procurement strategies that support value for money objectives;
- Develops and maintains a plan of all procurement activity to meet business needs and advises on resource needs and options;
- Co-ordinates production of invitation to tender documents, instructions, evaluation plans and reports;
- Procurement manager
- Background in achieving goals
- Ability to demonstrate technical expertise
To apply please contact Josh Hill at advance or apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search