Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Planner based in Hatfield.
The successful candidate will be responsible for launching, coordinating and controlling the progress of production and service orders in line with the master production and repairs schedule, liaising with D&Is’ engineering, purchasing, manufacturing and shipping/receiving departments.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Function as the focal point in creating a production schedule, using GSI
- Monitor, analyse and report performance to schedule of production activities
- Coordinate with project managers and production to sequence manufacturing, assembly, and installation
- Provide an in-depth audit on production requirements, manufacturing capacity, schedule and workforce size
- Analyse project information and requests received from engineering personnel
- Extensive experience of using GSI in a manufacturing environment, electronics preferred
- Experience within the Rail Industry or similar.
- Excellent understanding of Supply Chain & logistics principles and processes within a project environment , including demand management and material planning.
- Excellent understanding of supply chain and logistics principles and processes
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Lily Kaye at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
Visit our website fo rmore informatin about opportunities to join Alstorm or how we can support your next career move.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search