Technical recruiters for the built environment
Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Director based in Derby. The Project Director will direct the teams in the delivery of successful projects.
The successful candidate will undertake the role of Project Bid Manager on all tenders nominated by the Operation Director.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the Operations Director to achieve budgeted sales and contributions, including any other financial targets
- Provide mentoring to members of the Project Management Team
- Be accountable for safety, quality, environmental, business management systems and all contractual responsibilities for allocated projects
- Monitoring of Daily Diary of site activities and events to be kept for each project
- Extensive experience leading a large multi-disciplinary team
- Valid Personal Track Safety (PTS) certificate
- Association of Project Managers accredited training course
- Computer literacy and communication skills
- Experience in management of large multidisciplinary contract to £50m
- Risk Management training
- Degree or Higher National Diploma equivalent qualification
- Principle Investigation course/training/qualification
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Louise Oldham at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search