Project Engineering Manager
Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Project Engineering Manager in Cork.
The successful candidate will manage the technical scope of the project ensuring its delivery according to the quality, cost and performance.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage the project technical risks and the corresponding mitigation plan
- Ensure that all the technical requirements of the contract are fully addressed throughout the project life-cycle
- Supervise Verification and Validation activities
- Act as Contractors Engineering Manager leading the integration of multi-disciplined designs and construction activities
- Validate the technical design choices with the peers and Solution Director
- Corporate membership of the IRSE or Chartered Engineer
- Engineering background including project deployment full lifecycle
- Experience working on customer relationships in contractual situations
- Cost and planning control experience in engineering scope
- Knowledge of Irish Signalling Principles (based on UK practise)
- Engineering product development full lifecycle
- Knowledge of civils construction regulations and procedures
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Louise Oldham at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search