We are working with a Principal Contractor in the Rail industry growing their commercial team seeking a Quantity Surveyor with 3-5 years of experience.
They have several upcoming projects across stations, depots and London Underground that require an experienced Quantity Surveyor that is confident in being client-facing and managing a few concurrent projects at a time. This position is suitable for a Quantity Surveyor looking to take on a bit more responsibility and progress to Senior within the next few years.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will:
– Hold a degree in Quantity Surveying or another relevant industry.
– Have 3-5 years of experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
– Have a strong background working on rail projects.
– Previously worked in a client-facing setting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search