Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Are you an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, ready to take that step into a QS, but trying to find the right company who will support your continued growth and development?
My client, a well known consultancy, are looking for a motivated and driven QS to join their team, working on rail projects.
The right candidate will be:
- Degree educated in a related field
- Rail experience ideally but not essential
- NEC knowledge
- Right ‘can do’ attitude
- Attractive Salary & benefits
- Support in chartership – incentived pay rises, mentors, time given to study
- Continued support and professional development for your individual career
- A friendly, sociable company
- Opportunity to work on major, well known rail and infrastructure projects
- Hybrid working
Only open to candidates with a full visa – cannot provide sponsorship
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search