Rail Civil/Structural Engineer
Civil/Structural Design Engineer – Rail
Our client, a large multi-disciplinary consultancy, are looking to add a Civil/Structural Design Engineer to their Rail team in London. They have been incredibly successful in recent years and are looking to expand their team futher.
Role and responsibilities
- Producing drawings, reports and specifications
- Liaising with clients
- Preparation of technical outputs to the highest standards
- Deliver a range of engineering projects within the Rail Environment including bridge design, refurbishment and strengthening schemes; platform extensions; gantry design, lineside civils and station design.
- Civil/structural design experience within the rail environment is ideal. Consideration will be given to candidates without this, but some practical design experience post-grad is an absolute must
- Experience of design forms (F001, F002 & F003) would be beneficial
- A degree in civil or structural engineering is essential
- £30,000 – £38,000
For information about this position or any others within the Civil/Structural Engineering design market please contact Sean on 07415684436
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search