As a Resourcer, it will be your job to support established recruitment consultants with certain tasks. This includes candidate name gathering, interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance. You could be dealing with permanent, contract and temporary placements, and finding suitable candidates at a range of different levels.
Being a Resourcer is usually a Monday to Friday 9.00 -5.30 role. Although the role is mainly desk-based, as you gain experience you’ll get to meet clients and candidates both on and off site.
Typical daily activities and responsibilities include:
- Source and select candidates
- Network and advertise to potential candidates
- Identify skills to match candidates appropriately with vacancies
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics etc.
- You’ll be liaising with a whole range of people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match.
- Deliver against activity based KPIs, individual and team targets
- Use the CRM expertly completing regular database maintenance tasks and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
- Using the database to generate call lists & cleanse talent pool
Skills & experience required:
- Be confident on the phone
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to prioritise
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
This role will be based at our Guildford Office. Five minute walk from the train station, right next to the bus station and very close to all the shops and restaurants.
Please contact Jessica Wells on JW@Advance-trs.com if you have any questions.
*Please note all applications will be considered after the 4th January*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search