Alstom are looking for curious and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Alstom creates smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. Joining Alstom means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Working for Alstom, a market leader with the most up-to-date technology, you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a thriving, technical company with the chance to progress quickly. Benefit from a nurturing culture of inclusive and collaborative innovation, joining a team of the right talents to solve real-world mobility challenges and invent the transport systems of tomorrow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Requirements Engineer based in Derby. The Requirements Engineer will report to the UK Requirements Manager.
The successful candidate will perform the requirements management activities across the signalling project portfolio. This role is multi-functional by implementing and supporting the project and design engineering teams through the project life cycle.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with clients at various levels and the system design authority to confirm system requirements
- Support the production of verification and validation reports
- Analyse stakeholder needs and expectations to establish the requirements for the project or system
- Create and maintain the project requirements in DOORS
- Provide project requirements management progress and KPI reports
- Degree of equivalent in an Engineering qualification
- Previous experience in a rail or requirements working background
- Knowledge of V life cycle
- Excellent Microsoft Office working knowledge
- Knowledge of railway construction methods and materials used
- Use of change control tools
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Sam Blair at Advance TRS
Advance TRS are RPO partners for Alstom’s permanent staff recruitment drive of rail signalling management, engineering and installation professionals in York, Derby, Birmingham, London, and Bristol, as part of CP6.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search