Safety Engineer – Rail
Job Title: Safety Engineer – Rail
Rate : Dependant on experience
Job Reference: JHSER
I am looking for a safety engineer with a strong rail background, to deliver safety advisory services to a company working on both LUL and NWR infrastructure.
You will have previous experience working in a similar role within projects from a safety aspect. This role would suit a safety engineer or advisor.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Undertaking site visits and carrying out inspections and audits to ensure that the standard of health, safety, quality and environmental controls are in accordance with designated worksites.
- Monitoring designated worksites and operations to ensure compliance with Industry Standards, and applicable statutory requirements.
- Assisting in the production of method statements, risk assessments, COSHH assessments and other related project safety documentation.
- Ensuring that the Company safety, environmental and quality policies are brought to the attention of employees and anyone else acting on behalf of the Company within designated projects.
- Safety engineering background in rail with LUL and NWR experience.
- HSQE experience .
- PTS and LUL ICI
- Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have a degree in a relevant discipline such as Civil Engineering.
To discuss in more detail please call Josh Hill at Advance or apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search