Sales Support Manager
Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
Title: Sales Support Manager
Salary: £20,000-£30,000 plus benefits
Who are Advance TRS?
Advance TRS are a technical recruitment company with offices in central Guildford and Port Solent marina, Portsmouth. As a rapidly growing recruitment business, we have fantastic opportunities for career development. We pride ourselves on rewarding success and promoting from within. However, we are always looking for new talent to further strengthen and expand our teams.
Over the years our dedication to delivering a premium quality service to candidates, clients and staff has paid off, being recognised by a series of industry award nominations and wins.
Joining Advance TRS, in addition to a competitive salary, you’ll also be able to take advantage of our fantastic benefits package. Every Friday staff are invited to join directors in our local bar for a round of drinks on the business. This is a great opportunity to build relationships in different parts of the business with people who may not work so closely with you and blow off steam from a busy week!
Each summer we take staff from all our offices for a day out of the business for our Summer Conference. The company also invite all staff to a Christmas Party every December for an all-expenses paid meal, drinks and live entertainment.
We offer a private company pension scheme and match employee contributions up to 3%, a premium-free Group Private Medical Insurance plan, cover by the our Group Life Assurance Policy (a lump sum of 3 x Gross Basic Salary to a nominated beneficiary on the death of an employee) and access to our exciting perks and discounts platform facilitated by Perkbox including things such as; cheaper cinema tickets, free coffees, free phone insurance, and discounts at hundreds of restaurants and high-street stores.
We run a series of incentives just for the Business Services team, each non-sales employee works with their line manager to agree on a set of objectives to achieve an annual performance-based bonus. Each quarter a non-sales employee is selected to join the sales 100% lunch as non-sales Employee of the Quarter and each year there is also an opportunity for non-sales employees to join the 100% club on the annual overseas trip.
- MSP – Process Management (data entry for sales and contract documentation)
- Management of compliance documentation (contractors)
- Chase candidates for outstanding right to work documentation
- Database entry of client and candidate information
- Assisting the compliance team with booking training courses and competency assessments
- Reporting (weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
- Survey management and reporting
- Vacancy advertising (Website, Job-boards, social media)
- Managed Accounts – Sales support management (NWR-AMS 60x Contractors)
- Management of online portals
- Portal client vacancy activity reporting (AMS/Morson/Aecom)
- Vacancy distribution and reporting
- Client liaison (meetings, Vacancy clarification, process blocks)
- Business Development
- Support BD Director with Client Contractual agreement (Signed T&Cs)
- Communication with Clients to secure contractual agreement or meetings
- Database entry and recording
- Diary Management
- General Sales Support
- Contractor Management and aftercare (1st day, 1 month, 3 month check ins)
- Taking references by telephone for candidates who have been placed
- Supporting Guildford sales operation with Contractors placement process
- Support senior sales executive with Contractor management (compliance, placement process)
- Diary management for Leadership team
- 3CX reporting / KPI reporting (collate numbers end of week)
- Sales staff on-boarding (Induction coordination)
- Database champion (Become resident expert)
- A confident telephone manner capable of dealing with different people
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise activities
- Confidence with data entry and/or using databases
- Confidence using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Pride in delivering a quality service to internal and external customers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search