Senior Building Services Designl Engineer
My client is a very well respected MEP Engineering Design Consultancy that has a wealth of experience in providing a dynamic approach to services across an extremely varied range of buildings projects.
They require a Building Services Design Engineer required for undertaking MEP Asset Surveys (predominantly Mechanical): life cycle, condition and acquisition surveys, PPM’s and producing reports.
This is a rolling contract covering Bristol and the South West
Outside of IR35 = £33 to £38 / hr.
As the Building Services Design Engineer you will:
- MEP Asset Surveys
- Liaising with the design team, directors, client and contractors
- Life cycle, condition and acquisition surveys, PPM’s and producing reports
- Supporting the development of the business and client relationships
For more information contact Gareth Warr on 07870 525339 or email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search