Senior Civil Engineer
Job Role: Senior Civil Engineer
Salary / Rate: £50,000 – £55,000 pa + Competitive package.
Our client is looking for a talented Senior Civil Engineer to join their team in Leeds, to work on a variety of exciting water projects and make a big impact!
About the Role:
- Working across the project lifecycle in asset planning / strategy, concept design, outline design and detailed design. We work in a variety of project areas within the water sector, including clean water treatment and networks, wastewater treatment, wastewater networks, flooding, and urban drainage.
- You will be part of an established team in our clients Leeds office working on a variety of Clean and Wastewater projects. These project will be on Yorkshire Water as well as other UK Frameworks. There may also be opportunity to work on other projects across the UK, Ireland and globally.
- Sat within the project’s civil engineering design team, there will be elements of leadership of the civil engineering team on the project and work alongside our overall project design leads to ensure successful project delivery and outcomes to their clients. You will also have access to the clients world-class expertise to help you deliver leading edge design.
- You’ll have a degree in Civil Engineering, ideally along with Chartered or Incorporated member status with a relevant professional body such as ICE or CIWEM. Support can be given to achieve this if required.
- You’ll have a passion for the water and environment sector and supporting of developing civil engineers. You’ll also be experienced in successful project delivery and working collaboratively with project teams to develop innovative solutions.
- Finally, you will have experience of working in a client facing role, leading client engagement and collaboration on a regular basis.
To discuss this role in more detail please call me on 07534579078 for a confidential discussion or email your enquiry and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search