Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
Job title: Senior Ecologist
Salary: Negotiable on experience
The company plays a key role in the rail industry, providing a whole manner of off-track solutions, and minor civils works, in partnership with Network Rail and other major contractors.
The company also is also a leading Arboriculture and Forestry Contractor, with well over a decade of experience and expertise in the forestry sector. They have forged a strong industry reputation.
As a key member of the Environment team, you will play an integral role in the implementation of the Environmental Strategy of the business
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- As Senior Ecologist you will establish, manage and develop ecological management strategies, plans and resources across the company
- This is a hands-on role in which you will conduct ecological studies and impact assessments across a range of projects and environments to identify and advise how together we can balance the needs of our projects with those of the environment
- You will also be highly organised, have excellent analytical skills with experience in data collation and report-writing
- Based in Hampshire and conducting field work across the southern region
- Ecological experience
- Full Uk driving license
- Protected species handling licence/s (ideally dormice, newts, bats)
- Associate Member of CIEEM
For more information and to apply, please send an up to date CV with contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search