Senior Landscape Architect
Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Our client is a leading landscape architecture firm that focuses on creating sustainable, healthy, and beautiful outdoor spaces. The team work on a variety of projects including parks, public spaces, regeneration areas, urban design, and community development.
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior Landscape Architect to join our client’s team to help efforts in designing and creating sustainable outdoor spaces. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in landscape architecture, be passionate about sustainability, and be committed to creating healthy and vibrant communities.
- Lead design teams and manage projects from conceptual design through to construction
- Conduct site analysis, create design concepts, and develop detailed construction documents
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and develop design strategies that meet their goals and objectives
- Manage project budgets, schedules, and timelines
- Mentor and train junior staff members
- Develop long-lasting positive client and consultant relationships
- Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- A minimum 3+ years’ experience working in Landscape Architecture (post-graduate experience)
- Excellent design skills and proficiency in relevant design software
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
- Understanding of sustainable design principles and how they contribute to the fight against climate change
- Experience managing projects and leading teams would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects
Our client offers a range of fantastic benefits including Flexible working patterns and Hybrid working, a minimum of 25 Holiday Days + Bank Holidays, Enhanced Maternity and Paternity schemes and support and mentoring to become a Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute.
If you are a driven and experienced Senior Landscape Architect looking to join a dynamic and innovative firm that values sustainability and design excellence, please do apply today with your CV and portfolio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search