Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Senior Quantity Surveyor
* £50’000 – £60’000 plus package, plus discretionary bonus
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join an established, quality driven company with a outstanding reputation in the UK rail business, operating out of Yorkshire.
You’ll have full responsibility for small business unit that has revenue from various projects and frameworks, reporting directly to the Area Commercial Manager. Managing 1-2 small projects concurrently as well as reporting on the design side of the business’s income.
Senior Quantity Surveyor has a key Commercial role supporting the Commercial Manager, Project Manager and interfaces with all other supporting disciplines.
Key areas for this role are:
1. Commercial management expertise and provide guidance on contract administration
2. Financial reporting on business unit monthly and annually.
3. Data / Record Management expertise
4. Provide guidance on Project financial control and reporting
5. Business planning and Achieving Results
6. Business Awareness and Client care / development
7. Communication and negotiation
The ideal candidate would have a strong foundation in the UK Rail market, additionally with an emphasis and understanding of the signalling side of UK rail market, having worked for a client organisation, a tier 1 contractor or a specialist rail sub contractor. You could be in a position of Quantity Surveyor looking for a step up in responsibility.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search