Senior Quantity Surveyor
Technical recruiters for the built environment
My client, a leading consultancy, have recently gone through an exciting period of change and growth, so are now looking for Quantity Surveyors to join there commercial team, to work on rail projects.
They are leading the way in supporting there commercial team with becoming chartered. They offer:
- Dedicated company RICS intranet
- You will have a dedicated RICS mentor
- Can be moved onto projects and into roles, to gain the correct exposure for your APC diary.
- Dedicated hours to get your work done.
- Will have day to day support from the head of commercial who is a RICS assessor.
The suitable candidate will have the below:
- Experience working for a Consultancy OR a Contractor.
* Will have worked on Infrastructure projects (rail experience is preferable but not a necessity)
* NEC or NR contract knowledge
* Degree educated in a related field
* Attractive Salary – £55,000-65,000
* Flexible hours and working from home as an option
* Continued support and professional development for your individual career
Please get in contact if you are interested in this role!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search