Senior Security Design Consultant
An International Multi-Disciplinary Engineering Consultancy that has been established for over 80 years, an award-winning business and one the most highly regarded in the industry require a Senior Security Design Consultant to join them.
Being the Senior Security Design Consultant, you will work on many prestigious built environment projects, focused on delivering security strategies and technical designs to support the aspirations of your clients.
As the Senior Security Design Consultant, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of, and supporting a range of projects. You will be exposed to a broad spectrum of projects across multiple sectors enabling you to develop your security engineering knowledge and understanding.
Your focus as the Senior Security Design Consultant will be on spatial co-ordination (scheme) design stage through to construction, hand-over and in-use assessments, it is expected the role will also input to, and on some projects lead, the development of risk-based security strategies during early design stages.
You will need experience in Security Design, ideally gained across commercial and mixed-use developments, with able to:
- Use your technical security experience to assigned projects across SMS /PSIM, IP networks, CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Detection, Intelligent Video Intercoms, Security Control Room Design, Video Analytics, Alarm systems and cross-function Security Integration.
- Commitment to professional development – be working towards or have achieved Incorporated or Chartered Engineer status
- An excellent knowledge of engineering drawing and modelling tools and approaches, such as CAD and BIM using Autodesk software.
- An understanding of the RIBA plan of work and how security designs are progressed within this.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment within tight deadlines
- Able to achieve Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) before appointment and be willing to undergo National Security Vetting in due course
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly reputable business and be part of their successfully growing division, the right Senior Security Design Consultant will be offered a very competitive salary.
For more information on this or other Building Services roles contact Gareth Warr – 07870 525339
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search