Senior Signalling Project Engineer
Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Job title: Senior Signalling Project Engineer
Location: Northern Ireland
Rate: £600 – £748 per day
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for all engineering activities for specific projects.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as Contractors Engineering Manager for signalling-led projects with overall accountability for any engineering activities
- Act as Signalling Construction CRE and/or Project Engineer when required
- As CEM, identify the discipline CRE design and/or construction resources required for the delivery of a project
- Manage the engineering/technical change control process throughout the life cycle of a project
- To be accountable for all design and construction and it’s compliance with all standards, legislation and contract requirements
- Evidence of undertaking previous CEM/CRE role
- Appropriate IRSE license
- Valid PTS certificate
- Professional Engineer Registration status with the Engineering Council
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Jake Rodger at Advance TRS.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search