Senior Site Manager
Technical recruiters for the built environment
SENIOR SITE MANAGER
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to become an instrumental part of the project team delivering a £28M new build Residential Care facility in Enfield, NW London. You will also be joining an industry leading, highly regarded main contracting organisation.
The project is at piling stage and consists of a 4 story concrete frame residential care home, with a build value c£28M and under D&B form of contract. As Senior Site Manager you will assume full on site management responsibilities reporting to a supporting site based Project Manager.
The Senior Site Manager Role:
- As the Senior Site Manager you will report to the overall Project Lead and you will be responsible for client relationships, delivery and overseeing this Residential multi-storey building.
- You will have full ownership, responsibility and accountability commencing at the erection of the RC Frame phase through to successful project delivery.
- Core elements of responsibility will surround the ‘Shell & Core” of the project. You must have demonstrable experience in high rise RC Frame construction, PC Slab and Shuttering.
- You will be competent in change planning and amending the operational delivery program to ensure the project look-aheads remain true to the operation need.
- You will be either time served experienced with appropriate industry accreditations or educated to degree level and you will have a strong track record of leading teams and successfully delivering those projects. It is essential you have a good knowledge and understanding of appropriate forms of contract such as; JCT D&B
- You will be able to demonstrate a recent track history of full project life cycle project delivery of high rise RC frame apartment complex, working on behalf of a major main contractor
- You will possess all the correct accreditations for health, safety and first aid. Possess commercial acumen and have a proven capability for delivering the internal finish of multi unit apartment schemes to ensure timely and accurate delivery.
- This is an employer ready to invest in you and your future, and offer wide-ranging, performance-related progression opportunities.
- Their competitive rewards packages feature flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search