Senior Structural Rail Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer – Rail
Our client, a large multi-disciplinary consultancy, are looking to add to their increasingly busy London team. The role will be working in a smaller team with ambitious plans to increase. This role would suit somebody working towards becoming a Senior Engineer position or somebody already at that level. This would suit somebody who wants to expand their responsibility and have a larger say in how a team is run. This will also be a primarily home-based position, with the occasional meeting in an office in future.
Role and responsibilities
- Take a lead role in managing civil/structural design projects
- Producing drawings, reports and specifications
- Liaising with clients
- Helping put together tenders
- Scope and supervise surveys
- Preparation of technical outputs to the highest standards
- Extensive civil/structural design experience within the rail environment
- Experience of designing bridges, gantries, foundations, lineside civils, platforms, stations, UTX/URX and other rail civils.
- Prior experience of Cat 3 checking of third-party designs
- Experience of design forms (F001, F002 & F003)
- Designers risk assessments
£45,000 – £55,000
For information about this position or any others within the Civil Engineering design market please contact Sean on 07415684436
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search