Senior System Safety Engineer
Website AdvanceTRS Advance Training and Recruitment Services
Technical recruiters for the built environment
Our client are a multidisciplinary consultancy working across the railway industry, dedicated to providing expert engineering advice, design and services.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior System Safety Engineer as a remote position based in the UK.
The successful candidate will join the UK System Safety Assurance Team delivering safety and risk management support to projects and programmes across the UK.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure client projects meet compliance with the Common Safety Method and railway regulations
- Develop System Engineering and Safety Assurance plans and processes
- Prepare and develop safety requirements and specifications
- Engage with and support clients with authorisation bodies and independent assessments
- Act as the systems safety resource for the project
- Strong knowledge of Risk Assessment process and techniques
- Good knowledge of engineering design and construction principles and standards
- Ability to understand technical documents
- Experience within the railway industry
- Ideally a membership of or working towards membership of a relevant professional body
For further information on this fantastic opportunity contact Jake Rodger at Advance TRS.
Advance TRS is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in the provision of highly skilled technical professionals for the built environment. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and seek to create long-lasting, dependable relationships
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search