Senior Utilities Power / HV Engineer
Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
A leading international multidisciplinary engineering consultancy with over 90 years’ experience in the built environment, delivering a wide spectrum of projects utilising leading edge technology and detailed technical expertise. They have a long history of delivering ‘firsts’ in the industry, thus promote an excellent working environment and a meritorious atmosphere. They now require an astute and capable Senior Utilities Power / HV Engineer in London.
As the SeniorUtilities Power / HV Engineer you will join a team that is enjoyed a very busy and successful period, with an even busier period going forward, including key utility and private infrastructure projects. You will need to understand the procurement of new and diversion of existing utility infrastructure.
This position of Senior Utilities Power / HV Engineer will require you to work as part of a team and extremely specialised group. You’ll need to apply your technical knowledge and skills as an individual contributor to projects and as a leading innovator the field.
The Senior Utilities Power / HV Engineer will be involved the management of projects and clients, preparing services assessment for new and existing development demands including preparing service reports and strategy documents. You will manage and coordinate the overall infrastructure provision for projects.
Being the Senior Utilities Power / HV Engineer you will be will be client facing, attend client and design meetings, liaise with design teams and contractors, and support the day-to-day running of teams. You will need experience working within the built environment sector within a Utility or Power engineering role, bring your expertise and passion for engineering.
It will be a great advantage for to have:
- Obtaining Buried Services/Statutory Service Providers Records for sites;
- Analysis of Records and Reporting on availability and constraints;
- Assisting with the preparation of constraints drawings;
- Producing details of below ground utilities – NJUG and Local/Client standards;
- Understanding and coordination of Design/Installation drawings;
- Coordination with Structural, Architectural and Landscape design;
- Applications to Statutory service providers for service connections – Water, Gas, Power, FW & SW Drainage, Telecoms;
- Documentation and drawing reviews;
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly reputable business and be part of their robust growth plans over the next few years, the right Senior Utilities Power / HV Engineer will be offered a very competitive salary and a great package.
For more information on this or other opportunities contact Gareth Warr – 07870 525339
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search