Signalling Principal Project Engineer
Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
Due to our client winning high amounts of work for CP6 we are looking for a Principal Signalling project engineer. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join their signalling office, work with some of the latest signalling equipment on the market and be part of a growing team with a great working ethos. Working for one of the biggest contractors in the rail sector globally, you will be responsible for delivering the projects on time.
Working alongside some of the best signalling engineers in the industry, you will be an integral part of the team, where you will have the opportunity to increase your knowledge but also showcasing your talent to others. Our client has won multiple framework projects throughout CP6 so you can be sure that you will always be put to a challenge.
We are looking for a signalling Principal project engineer who is looking to challenge themselves and work on some of the largest re-signalling projects in the UK. As the Principal Project Engineer you will be the engineering lead on a project and responsible for the Quality, Cost, Delivery and Performance of the Engineering elements.
As a Principal signalling project engineer you are responsible for the following:
- Undertake design reviews to ensure that Design is delivered to programme and the output is compliant with defined scope and the applicable standards
- Support Signalling Systems & Infrastructure business development with tendering activities
- Undertaking design reviews with both the design team and also the principal project engineer
- Implement and maintain best practice signalling engineering processes as part of a continual improvement plan to increase efficiency and minimise cost of non-quality and technical / delivery risk.
Support the Competence Manager with the execution of the IRSE licensing scheme and the internal competence management scheme.
- Must have experience of leading the Engineering Delivery on large multidisciplinary projects
- Must be able to develop System Specification and Requirements
- Ability to characterise and manage requirements throughout the system lifecycle
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search