We are currently seeking to recruit a Site Administrator for a 6 month fixed term contract, with scope to go permanent.
You will be joining a family run civil engineering business who are currently working on some of London’s most prestigious construction projects.
As a Site Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for all visitors and clients across a number of projects. You will be on site 5 days a week and work across 2-4 projects in Central London. No day is the same, and you will often spend 2 or 3 days on one larger site and pop across to a couple other sites once a week.
You will report to the Lead Site Administrator, who you will also spend 4 weeks training with before taking on your own projects.
Hours are 8am to 5pm
You must be able to commute to several Central London locations.
Candidate will ideally be able to start, however candidates with a month notice period will also be considered for a January start in the new year!
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate individuals.
- Responding to all email inquiries and forwarding them to the relevant individuals.
- Maintaining a professional and organised reception area, ensuring that it is clean, tidy and welcoming.
- Booking meeting rooms
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Handling mail and deliveries
- Assisting with general office tasks, such as photocopying, filing, and data entry.
- Previous experience working on site or in a head office within the construction / infrastructure sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Benefits & Package:
- £26,000 salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday
- Paid travel expenses
- Pension scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search