Site Manager – Envelope Package
Technical recruiters for the built environment
SITE MANAGER – Envelope Package
This is an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to become an instrumental part of the project team delivering a £120M new build mixed tenure residential, commercial and retail development in Reading, Berkshire.
You will also be joining an industry leading, highly regarded main contracting organisation.
A business which for over 150 years has worked at the forefront of the construction world – gaining a reputation for engineering excellence and the respectful, honourable way of doing what they do.
Their achievements through the decades are down to the people they employ and the opportunities they give them to succeed. With so many stand-out projects and opportunities ahead, now is the perfect time to join this family-owned business, and proudly build Britain’s future heritage.
Site Manager Role:
- As the Site Manager you will report to a Project Manager and you will be responsible for client relationships, delivery and overseeing this Residential multi-storey building.
- You will have full ownership, responsibility and accountability commencing at the post construction phase of the facade and envelope package through to successful project delivery.
- Core elements of responsibility will surround the ‘Envelope” of the project. You must have demonstrable experience in the installation of facade packages to high rise RC Frame construction projects.
- You will be competent in change planning and amending the operational delivery program to ensure the project look-aheads remain true to the operation need.
- You will be educated to sufficient level and you will have a strong track record of leading teams and successfully delivering the envelope package to major main contract / development projects. It is essential you have a good knowledge and understanding of all current health and safety regulations in line with this construction.
- You will be able to demonstrate a recent track history of full project life cycle project delivery of high rise RC frame apartment complex, working on behalf of a major main contractor or developer.
- You will possess all the correct accreditations for health, safety and first aid (CSCS, SMSTS & 3 day 1st Aid). Possess a proven capability for delivering the external envelope and facade packages of multi unit apartment schemes to ensure timely and accurate delivery.
- This is an employer ready to invest in you and your future, and offer wide-ranging, performance-related progression opportunities.
- Their competitive rewards packages feature flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search