Site Manager – Water sector
Job Role: Mechanical Site Manager – Water Projects
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 + Benefits package (Depending on level of experience) or Contract Inside IR35
My client is looking to strengthen their operations team with an experienced Mechanically biased Site Manager to be based in Kerse, Scotland.
Open to permanent and contract candidates with UK Water Treatment project experience.
About the Role:
- Co-ordinate and control construction activities ensuring the project runs to schedule and budget
- Day to day management of site activities, including supervising and monitoring the site operations and carrying out briefings as necessary, preparing RAMS and ensuring compliance
- Ensuring plant and materials are ordered and supplied as required
- Checking drawings and quantities, ensuring that the information is accurate for the work
- Promote exceptional safety and delivery quality standards at all times
- Ensuring that activities are planned, organised and monitored to ensure safety, time constraints and quality requirements are met.
- Ensuring that all site non-conformities are reported and resolved
- Ensure all cost aspects are managed proactively and controls are in place
- HND / Degree or Equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience within the water treatment industry (Non-Infrastructure) large scale projects
- IOSH or SMSTS Safety Management
- CSCS Management Card
- First Aid
- Full Driving Licence
- Hybrid Working
- Car/car allowance (subject to role and level of position)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (with an additional 5 days available to buy)
- Contribution Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Private medical Insurance
- Many more benefits including – cycle to work scheme, discounts and savings Hub, kids pass etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search