Structural Revit Technician – Contract
Website AdvanceTRS Advance TRS Ltd
Specialist recruiters for the built environment.
Structural Revit Technician- Contract (Inside IR35)
A new opportunity has arisen for a Structural Revit Technician to join a growing team in South Wales. You will be working for the industry’s most respected and well-known consultancies, who have offices across the UK. You will be joining a very well-established team who work on a range of civil and structural projects.
– Must be fully proficient with Revit Structures (2+ years’ experience)
– Must be from a structural background and worked on building structures predominantly
– Should also be proficient with AutoCAD
– Whilst not essential, it would be beneficial to have experience of BIM standard and processes (BS1192 & PAS1192)
– RC Detailing experience
Our client is looking to offer the role on a long-term contract basis and there is a strong possibility of a permanent role should both parties be keen.
For information about this position or any others within the Civil/Structural Engineering design market please contact Sean on 07415684436
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why have an account with us?
As well as making it quicker and easier to apply for our jobs, if you register for an account with us, you will also be able to:
- Shortlist jobs
- See all the jobs you’ve applied for in one place
- Set up job alerts
- Access additional information to support your job search